Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The First Run


Here 'tis! The first run of prints on cloth. I am ready to cut, sew & stuff them! This is truly a birthgiving experience as I anticipate giving many dolls away to kids at hospitals. I will be posting five different ethnic doll styles with infinate possibilities to personalize! I recommend soft tulip fabric paint...you can find it at any craft store. If you would like to order a doll please respond to this blog and let me know! As I create the dolls, I will post them on my etsy site or you can send me a check. For every doll sold ($15--which includes shipping)marymakesart will give a doll to a child in hospital. The first batch will go to Mercy Hospital in Nampa Idaho, as that is where the art exhibition is hanging now. The dream is coming true!

No comments:

Post a Comment